Lion walk – $150 per person | Lion Interaction – $90 per person
Durarion: 1 hour
Lion interaction is an awesome activity designed to give you a brief yet comprehensive opportunity to learn about the lion species as well as get some fantastic photos – and memories!
You will be accompanied by guides and handlers, and you will meet young cubs in the bush and interact with the Kings of the Jungle. During the encounter, you will get the opportunity to observe them closely as they learn and explore the bush, see how they play and interact between themselves.
You get to have a chat with our knowledgeable guides who will answer any questions you might have about the lions, their habitats and behavior.
Mornings – Pick up 6:30am | Afternoons – Pick up 15h30
Walk lasts 45mins to 1hr
Included in the trips
• Return transfer from and to your hotel/lodge in Victoria Falls to the Private Game Reserve.
• Experienced guides.
• An opportunity to observe and learn about game, bird life, flora and fauna.
• Breakfast is served on the morning safari.
• Refreshments and snacks are served on the afternoon safari.
Age & Height Restriction
• Minimum age: 12 years
• Height: 1.5metres
• 18 years and below require a legal guardian to sign an indemnity form.
Film footage of your lion walk will be shown, which you can purchase as a DVD and take with you for the memories.