Bungee Jumping $ 168
(plus $10 National Parks fees paid at check-in)
Duration: Approx 1 hour
Adventurous Day trip: This is the ultimate thrill in Victoria Falls – jump off the Victoria Falls Bridge above the Zambezi River and feel the rush of the thrill. A must for anyone who dares to try!
Challenge yourself to a free-fall depth of 111 meters down the Mighty Zambezi River for 4 seconds at an avarage speeds of up to 120 km/h. Test the edge of fear by leaping off the impressive bridge, with the falls behind and the mighty Zambezi below.
The adrenalin is enough to take part of your breath away. A spectacular backdrop of the epic Victoria Falls sets the scene. As you set on the edge of the bridge, arms out and shout out loud Bungee. Leap off the bridge and plummet towards the rapids of the mighty Zambezi River and let the adrenaline flow. This becomes a rare moment that only Adrenalin junkies knows how to treasure.
- Not suitable for persons who are pregnant, epileptic, hypertensive or any previous knee or back injury
- Minimum weight of 40 kg, maximum weight of 140 kg.Passports are required to access the bridge.
- Jumps operate from 9am to 5pm every day – (10am March to June.)
- Photographs and video are taken of each jumper and are available for purchase.
- DVD’s cost US$35 each photos are US$15.
Age Restrictions: The age restriction is under 14 years old. Although children need to be accompanied by an adult.
Minimun age for Bunjee is 14 years however any Children under the age of 18 years needs a written consent from a parent or guidan to participate in the Jump
A complimentary shuttle from the Shearwater Cafe in Victoria Falls town at 10 am and 2 pm daily. No visas or stamps are necessary for entry onto the bungee bridge, but please remember to bring your passport. Videos and photos are taken during the activities and are made immediately available for viewing and purchase.