Spend a week experiencing the unforgettable opulence of wildlife on offer in the Southern African wilderness. This safari takes you through nature lover’s paradise; Hwange National Park and Chobe National Park are the two most famous nature reserves in Zimbabwe and Botswana. From exploring the Victoria Falls to the teaming wildlife surrounding the African waterholes and rivers, this experience will remain with you for life.
Day 1 Arrival Victoria Falls
Once you land at Victoria Falls airport our driver will transfer to your hotel. Soon after check in, having refreshed you will enjoy a relaxing Boat Cruise for a stunning sunset view on the Zambezi River. Relax with sun downer champagne and snacks as you gaze out onto the banks and the boat sails down to the sprays that come from the plummeting of the falls into the Batoka gorge. End the day with an optional dinner at the Hotel.
Activities of the day: Zambezi Sunset Cruise
Meals: Dinner own account
Day 2 Victoria Falls Guided Tour of the Rainforest
After a hearty breakfast ear up for a spectacular views of the Natural Wonder, The Mighty Victoria Falls. Our guides will drive you to the rainforest and do a guided tour of the falls, take time to see all the falls from the best viewing spots which our guide will show you and help you to take you photos. After the tour a complimentary view of the big tree and after lunch enjoy a helicopter ride. End tha day with dinner at hotel.
Activity of the day: Guided Tour of the Victoria falls rainforest,
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner own account
Day 3 – 4 Chobe National Park
Home to one of Africa’s highest concentrations of wildlife. The Chobe River flows along the northeastern border of Chobe National Park, Botswana attracting large herds of elephants, as well as giraffes, sable antelopes and Cape buffalos, among other animals.
Your two-night stay at the lodge is inclusive of all meals and game viewing activities (two game drives and a game viewing boat cruise). The lodge is set in lush gardens that attract wildlife and birds, on the tranquil banks of Chobe River, close to Chobe Park.
Activity of the day: Optional
Day 5 Hwange National Park
After breakfast we travel to Hwange in air conditioned vihecles. Arriving at the exclusive lodge you have time to unwind and settle in before we head out on our first activity. Take a nap in your comfortable tented chalet, relax on your own veranda or take a dip in the pool.
Then we take a game drive late afternoon. Hwange is known for having a variety of wildlife within the National Park. Game drives are the best way to see the variety of wildlife and scenery of the park and they almost always yield unexpected rare sightings
- Accommodation: Lodge at Hwange (Chalets with open-plan bathroom and outdoor shower, private veranda, fireplace, pool, restaurant, bar & deck)
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at lodges
Day 6 Hwange National Park Game Drive
On this day, you will have the opportunity to do some excellent game viewing activities in the morning and afternoon as well as enjoying and relaxing at the lodge. You will have an early morning game drive in the main park for about 3 hours from 06:30 to around 09:30. You will also have afternoon game drive around the estate of the lodge until sunset. Lunch will be at 13:00 before the afternoon game drive at 15:00.
Day 7 Victoria Falls town to Victoria Falls Airport
After breakfast you will be transfered to the Victoria Falls airport for your flights out.
Activity of the day: No Activity
Inclussions and Exclusions
All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- 15% Taxes/VAT or 2% Tourism Levy
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- All Park fees (For Residents or non-residents)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips / Gratuity (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- 3% Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section
(Victoria Falls Accommodation: Bayete Lodge / Phezulu Lodge
Victoria Falls Holiday Package 2 Star Cost: From US$ 2690.00 per person,
End of Tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.