Spend a week experiencing the unforgettable opulence of wildlife on offer in the Southern African wilderness. This safari takes you through nature lover’s paradise; Hwange National Park and Chobe National Park are the two most famous nature reserves in Zimbabwe and Botswana. From exploring the Victoria Falls to the teaming wildlife surrounding the African waterholes and rivers, this experience will remain with you for life.
Day 1 Arrival Victoria Falls
Upon arrival at the Victoria Falls airport our driver will transfer to Hwange National Park and assist with checking you in at Elephant’s Eye, Hwange. In the afternoon, experience a walking safari with a guide and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the African bush.
Activities of the day: Walking Safari
Meals: Dinner own account
Day 2 Hwange National Park
Full day game drive in Hwange National Park, with lunch enjoyed in the park. Lunch included
Day 3 Chobe National Park
Early morning we travel to Chobe Botswana. Have a buffet lunch and Once settled into the accommodation, enjoy an afternoon resting in comfort. Buffet dinner included Chobe Bush Lodge
Day 4 Chobe National Park
Today you will enjoy the best of both worlds when it comes to game viewing. In the morning, enjoy a game drive in Chobe National Park and an afternoon take a boat game cruise on the Chobe River. All meals included
Day 5 Chobe National Park/ Victoria Falls
In the morning after breakfast we have a road transfer to Victoria Falls. Later in the afternoon embark on a Sunset cruise along Zambezi river enjoying game viewing on the river banks as well as fantastic birdlife.
Day 6 Victoria Falls
In the morning, enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls and lunch at the LookOut Cafe right at the edge of the Zambezi Gorge. Visit the local Curio market and the rest of the afternoon is at your own leisure to explore and experience the hotel and the town of Victoria Falls. Optional activities available. Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Day 7 Victoria Falls
After breakfast you will be transfered to the Victoria Falls airport for your flights out.
Inclussions and Exclusions
All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- 15% Taxes/VAT or 2% Tourism Levy
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- All Park fees (For Residents or non-residents)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips / Gratuity (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- 3% Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals ( Lunch and Dinne )
- All drinks and beverages
- Optional activities
- All other personal expenses
(Victoria Falls Accommodation: Bayete Lodge / Phezulu Lodge
Package Star Price : From US$ 2458 per person,
End of Tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.