This is another great safari tour for any traveller to Zimbabwe. It is a favourite of many as it make you enjoy the mighty Victoria Falls with lots of wild animals, activities and the natural wonder to experience. Then Hwange National Park has the Big5 and the perfect place to explore the wild African bush with all its animals in the natural wild in comfort and style.
Day 1 Arrival Victoria Falls
Upon arrival at the Victoria Falls airport our driver will transfer to your hotel and assist with checking you in. Having refreshed you will firstly enjoy a relaxing Boat Cruise for a stunning sunset view on the Zambezi River. Relax with sun downer champagne and snacks as you gaze out onto the banks of the Zambezi river as the boat sails down the river enjoying the sprays that come from the plummeting of the falls into the Batoka gorge. End the day with an optional dinner at the Hotel.
Activities of the day: Zambezi Sunset Cruise
Meals: Dinner own account
Day 2 Victoria Falls Guided Tour of the Rainforest and Game Drive
Soon after breakfast, we gear up for a spectacular tour and views of the Natural Wonder, The Mighty Victoria Falls. Our guides will drive you to the rainforest and do a guided tour of the Falls. Take time to see the Falls from the best viewing spots which our guide will show you and help you to take you photos.
After lunch a 2:30 pm gear up for an afternoon game drive in the Zambezi National Park. Grab the camera and be ready to have an amaizing wildlife encounter for 3½ – 4-hour.
Activity of the day: Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls rainforest and game drive
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner own account
Day 3 Activities and The Boma Dinner
After Breakfast in the morning enjoy the spetecular victoria falls natural wonder from a helicopter sky view. Mid morning is for optional bridge activities , junjee or Bridge slides or Gorge Swing with a tour of the Zambezi Bridge and a complementary tour to the Big Tree. At 7 Pm its The Boma time. The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show is a “must-do” Victoria Falls dining and entertainment experience. It provides a unique dining experience that fill your senses with the tastes, and sounds of Africa.
Day 4 Hwange National Park
After breakfast we travel to Hwange in air conditioned vihecles. Arriving at the exclusive lodge you have time to unwind and settle in before we head out on our first activity. Take a nap in your comfortable tented chalet, relax on your own veranda or take a dip in the pool.
Then we take a game drive late afternoon. Hwange is known for having a variety of wildlife within the National Park. Game drives are the best way to see the variety of wildlife and scenery of the park and they almost always yield unexpected rare sightings
- Accommodation: Lodge at Hwange (Chalets with open-plan bathroom and outdoor shower, private veranda, fireplace, pool, restaurant, bar & deck)
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at lodges
Day 5 Hwange National Park
On this day, you will have the opportunity to do some excellent game viewing activities in the morning . You will also have an afternoon game drive around the estate of the lodge until sunset or enjoying and relaxing at the lodge the whole aftenoon.
Day 7 Victoria Falls town to Victoria Falls Airport
After breakfast have a last minute purchase of your souvenirs’ and you will be transfered to the Victoria Falls airport for your flights.
Activity of the day: No Activity
Inclussions and Exclusions
All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guideAll transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- 15% Taxes/VAT or 2% Tourism Levy
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- All Park fees (For Residents or non-residents)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips / Gratuity (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- 3% Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section
(Victoria Falls Accommodation: Bayete Lodge / Phezulu Lodge
Package Star Cost: From US$ 1995.00 per person,
End of Tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.