The Honeymoon package is one of the romantic gateaway that ensure you kickstart your marriage on a cherishable moments with blissful begginings soaking you up in romentic moments that you will cherish for a lifetime.
It is designed with activities that accomodates the couple to strengthen the bond, relations and communication. While activities are lined up the daily iterinary also accommodates lone time to relax and unwind in comfort.
Day 1 Arrival Victoria Falls
This Honeymoon Package begins with the arrival at the Victoria Falls airport, our driver will transfer to your place of stay and assist with checking you in. Having refreshed you will firstly enjoy a relaxing romantic Boat Cruise for a stunning sunset view on the Zambezi Explorer luxury boat. Relax and unwind with sun downer champagne and snacks as you gaze out onto the banks of the Zambezi river. End the day with an optional romantic dinner at the Hotel.
Activities of the day: Zambezi Sunset Cruise
Meals: Dinner own account
Day 2 Victoria Falls Guided Tour of the Rainforest and Game Drive
After breakfast, we gear up for spectacular tour and views of the Natural Wonder, The Mighty Victoria Falls. Our guides will drive you to the rainforest and do a guided tour of the falls, take time to see the falls from the best viewing spots which our guide will show you and help you to take you photos.
Lunch served at the LookOut Cafe, right at the edge of the zambezi godge. At 3 enjoy a relaxing massage at a local beauty palour for total relaxation. Finish the day relaxing on the pool. Romantic dinner served at the famous Three Monkies restaurant will complete the day.
Activity of the day: Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls rainforest and game drive
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner own account
Day 3 Chobe Full Day Trip
The day starts early with early breakfast. 7 am we dapart Victoria Falls to Botswana Chobe National Park. The Safari package comprises a Cruise on the Chobe River and a Game Drive in the world famous Chobe National Park. Only an hour’s drive from Victoria Falls, the Chobe National Park in Botswana is home to one of the largest game concentrations in Africa.
After the game drive, you are taken back to the Kazungula Border where you will be met by the Zimbabwean Guide for the return transfer to Victoria Falls, arriving at approximately 18.30hrs.
- Duration: This experience is about 10 hours and requires a minimum of 2 people
- Includes: Lunch and game drives in the Chobe National Park
- Excludes: Park fees of approximately USD 15 and visa fees
Day 4 Activities and The Boma Dinner
After Breakfast in the morning enjoy the spetecular victoria falls natural wonder from a helicopter sky view. Mid morning is for optional bridge activities , junjee or Bridge slides or Gorge Swing with a tour of the Zambezi Bridge and a complementary tour to the Big Tree.
Lunch at the Shear Water Cafe, right at the edge of the Zambezi godge. After lunch you may have a last minute purchase of your souvenirs’ at the Craft Market. The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show is a “must-do” Victoria Falls dining and entertainment experience. It provides a unique dining experience that fill your senses with the tastes, and sounds of Africa.
Activity of the day: Helicopter Flight, Bridge Activity and The Boma Dinner
Optional Activities: Village Tours, Lion walk, Helicopter flight, Elephant riddin, Bridge slides, Gorge Swing, Canopy tour, Fishing tour etc.
Day 5 Victoria Falls town to Victoria Falls Airport
After breakfast have a last minute purchase of your souvenirs’ and you will be transfered to the Victoria Falls airport for your flights.
Activity of the day: No Activity
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- 15% Taxes/VAT or 2% Tourism Levy
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- All Park fees (For Residents or non-residents)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips / Gratuity (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- 3% Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals ( Lunch and Dinne )
- All drinks and beverages
- Optional activities
- All other personal expenses
(Victoria Falls Accommodation: Bayete Lodge
Package Start Cost: From US$ 1890.00 per person,
End of Tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.