Our Victoria Falls holiday package is one of our sensational holiday tour, which enables you to visit one of the world natural wonders of the world the Majestic Victoria Falls. The holiday package has been highly favoured by many family safari travellers to Victoria Falls.
Day 1 Arrival Victoria Falls
Upon arrival at the Victoria Falls airport our driver will transfer to your hotel and assist with checking you in. Having refreshed your first activity is a relaxing Boat Cruise. Enjoy the stunning sunset view on the Zambezi River while you gaze out onto the banks of the Zambezi river as the boat sails down the river. End the day with an optional dinner at the Hotel.
Activities of the day: Zambezi Sunset Cruise
Meals: Dinner own account
Day 2 Victoria Falls Guided Tour of the Rainforest and Game Drive
Soon after breakfast, we gear up for a spectacular tour and views of the Natural Wonder, The Mighty Victoria Falls. Our guide will take you through tour of the falls, show you the best viewing spots.
After the falls tour its lunch at the 3 Monkies restaurant. After lunch a 2:30 pm its game drive time in the Zambezi National Park. Grab the camera and be ready to have an amazing wildlife encounter for 3½ – 4-hour.
Activity of the day: Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls rainforest and game drive
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner own account
Day 3 Activities and The Boma Dinner
After Breakfast in the morning enjoy the spectacular Victoria Falls natural wonder from a helicopter sky view. Mid morning is for optional bridge activities , Bungee or Bridge slides or Gorge Swing with a tour of the Zambezi Bridge and a complementary tour to the Big Tree.
Lunch served at the LookOut Cafe, right at the edge of the zambezi godge. After lunch you may have a last minute purchase of your souvenirs’ at the Craft Market. At 7 Pm we go to the Boma. The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show is a “must-do” Victoria Falls dining and entertainment experience. It provides a unique dining experience that fill your senses with the tastes of African traditional dishes and drum sounds of Africa.
Activity of the day: Helicopter Flight, Bridge Activity and The Boma Dinner
Optional Activities: Village Tours, Lion walk, Bridge slides, Gorge Swing, Canopy tour or Fishing tour.
Day 4 Victoria Falls town to Victoria Falls Airport
After breakfast have a last minute purchase of your souvenirs’ at the craft shop and you will be transferred to the Victoria Falls airport for your flights out.
Activity of the day: No Activity
Inclussions and Exclusions
All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- 15% Taxes/VAT or 2% Tourism Levy
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- All Park fees (For Residents or non-residents)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips / Gratuity (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- 3% Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals ( Lunch and Dinne )
- All drinks and beverages
- Optional activities
- All other personal expenses
(Victoria Falls Accommodation: Bayete Lodge / Phezulu Lodge
Package Star Price : From US$ 1295.00 per person,
End of Tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.